...WELCOME

Thursday 22 December 2011

Interactive White Board


This is my first time learning and practising an interactive white board (IWB). An interactive whiteboard or IWB is a large interactive display that combines the simplicity of a whiteboard, power of a computer and front projection. I need practicing IWB to master it in order to use it during ICT class. This is the first I saw it, learnt it and tried it. Well, I felt excited because it have a lot of tools and application that I never tried before. I actually needed a lot of time to discover IWB. It is true of what people said,’’practice make perfect”. I admit that, this IWB have a lot of interesting tools and also application that is suitable used during learning lesson after I practiced and observed it during class presentation. In future, I want to master all the tools in IWB and also able to apply it in a real classroom. Well, it is a good device to used in learning lesson and also effective. Thus, it is a great loss if we not apply it during class lesson.


In my opinion, IWB have a lot of advantages and able to help teachers to achieved the learning objective especially science.The most important is, IWB can attract student attention if teachers know how to apply it well. IWBs are effective tools for improving learning, communication and collaboration. Next, IWB give students the opportunity to absorb information in multiple formats. This helps increase retention and synthesis of information during class lesson. IWB images also can be saved and printed, hence students do not have to take notes during the discussion. By integrating an IWB into lesson tools, this can encourage participants to collaborate in the class. Thus, this interesting IWB is a good device for teaching and learning lessons. IWB is a device where teachers can create the interactive lesson which increase students involvement in learning lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment