...WELCOME

Thursday 22 December 2011

MY DATA LOGGING

Technically speaking, a data logger is any device that can be used to store data which are assist in the recording results, making results table and plotting the graphs . However, most instrument manufacturers consider a data logger a stand alone device that can read various types of electrical signals and store the data in internal memory for later download to a computer. I had experienced used data logging before in physic laboratory but I not really exposed the actual used of data logging. Now, when I took ICT course, I had the opportunity to learn more about data logging. After I had experienced using data logging in our mini experiment, I manage to know a lot of things about data logger especially in handling it. For me, data logging really useful especially when we want to do experiment.

By using data logging in experiment, we manage to record result every second if the experiment need to. By using data logger too, we manage to gain more accurate result compared if we take it tradisionally. Students also able to gain immediatelly result on the experiment and also able to get the related graph according to the experiment the had done By using this application, students able to save time. Students did not have to struggle to plot the graph and collect the data one by one as in tthe traditional way. This application is convinience for students and also could give more accurate data. In addition, by using data logger, students may reduce parallax error to obtain the result.

In future, I hope at school, there will be supplying data logging for science student in order to carried out the experiment more easily. I really hope that I manage to use data logger at school. In my opinion, data logging able to attaract student to be more active in their learning lesson especially science student.



No comments:

Post a Comment